11 de maig 2007

Mechanical

Mechanical (Weak On The Rocks) by Cycle I've been washed up by the tide / with all the dead things on the beach / I've been washed up on the beach / I've been washed up on the beach / I've been washed up and bine the beach / left out of all the sing / left out of all the sing / left out and found the sign / I've been washed up on the beach (repeat)

Mechanical / and he grows but he knows when his time is up (repeat)

Millie knows but he knows when he knows enough / Millie knows but he knows when he knows enough Billy knows / when he knows / Mechanical / I've been washed up by the tide / with all the dead thing on the beach / I've been washed up on the beach / I've been washed up on the beach / I'm a worm inside you / I'm your DNA / I'm a worm inside your cell / I'm your DNA / I'm a worm inside your cells / I'm your DNA / I'm your DNA /

Mechanical /

and he grows but he knows when his time is up (repeat)

Petons!!! Marc.