27 d’abril 2007

Run

Run (Final Straw) by Snow Patrol. I'll sing it one last time for you / Then we really have to go / You've been the only thing that's right / In all I've done. And I can barely look at you / But every single time I do / I know we'll make it anywhere / Away from here.

Light up, light up / As if you have a choice / Even if you cannot hear my voice / I'll be right beside you dear.

Louder louder / And we'll run for our lives / I can hardly speak I understand / Why you can't raise your voice to say.

To think I might not see those eyes / Makes it so hard not to cry / And as we say our long goodbye / I nearly do.

Light up, light up /As if you have a choice / Even if you cannot hear my voice / I'll be right beside you dear.

Louder louder / And we'll run for our lives / I can hardly speak I understand / Why you can't raise your voice to say.

Slower slower / We don't have time for that / All I want is to find an easier way / To get out of our little heads.

Have heart my dear / We're bound to be afraid / Even if it's just for a few days / Making up for all this mess.

Light up, light up / As if you have a choice / Even if you cannot hear my voice / I'll be right beside you dear.

Petons!!! Marc.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anònim said...

La lletra de la cançó és molt guapa i trobo que la segona i quarta foto intensifiquen el seu sentit.

dimecres, de maig 02, 2007 11:30:00 p. m.  

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home